Visiting Living Hope
Sunday Church Service Times
Prayer Time: 9:00 AM
Church Service: 10:00 AM
Fellowship Time: 11:30 AM
Map to Living Hope
What to Expect…
In the Service:
- Lively, contemporary music that you can sing along with or just enjoy listening to.
- Practical teaching from the Bible with plenty of applications for everyday life. A note sheet with blanks to fill in, as well as the Bible verses being discussed, is available in the program for you to follow along.
- An offering is taken from those who consider Living Hope their church family. This is a way we support the work of the church in our community. As our guest, we don’t want you to feel any obligation to contribute.
- Dress in a way you feel comfortable. Some come in jeans and t-shirts others might dress in business casual. We believe that God looks upon the heart, not the type of clothes a person wears.
For Children: We provide many opportunities for you and your children to enjoy your church experience.
- A nursery for infants through three years of age is available. Trained workers will care for your little one while you enjoy the service. A number will be given to you that will display in the sanctuary in case your child misses you too much.
- A “cry room” is available at the back of the sanctuary. The room is sound proof and you can watch and listen to the service with an infant or small child without feeling like you are disturbing anyone around you.
- A printed “children’s program” is available from the ushers containing fun activities for kids to use during the service.
- Children’s Church: About half way through the service, kids ages five through the fifth grade are invited to our children’s room for a time of stories, games, and crafts geared for their age level while parents enjoy the message.
No need to stop at Starbucks on the way to church. The Blessings Café is open before and after services for all your espresso needs!